SummerSummertime is “maintain” time . . .
At Rappahannock Landscape & Nursery, we understand . . .
- that summer-blooming perennials and annuals bring bursts of color and beauty—then fade and die;
- that trees, shrubs and bushes sprout and expand—sometimes blocking the sun from perennials that bloom less each year because they receive insufficient sunlight;
- that sometimes trees, shrubs and bushes grow and expand beyond the boundaries of the areas they were designed to enhance; and,
- that lawns grow lush and green every five days due to ample rain and sunshine, or become brittle and brown due to prolonged drought-like conditions.
At Rappahannock Landscape & Nursery, we can help. We’ll schedule weekly or bi-monthly visits to your property to ensure your landscaped areas look beautifully cared for and remain healthy. We can:
- mow your lawn or bush hog your fallow fields.
- edge the areas that define your beds.
- deadhead your annuals and perennials, upon request.
- prune the shrubs, bushes and trees that have expanded beyond their perimeters or whose new growth has taken an undesirable turn.