FallFall is a “clean-up” season . . . a time of blowing, pruning, digging, and preparing.
At Rappahannock Landscape & Nursery we offer our customers peace of mind by performing professional fall landscaping maintenance tasks for them. We can:
- bush hog your fallow fields.
- blow leaves from foundations and beds, gather them up, and dispose of them.
- remove diseased plants, bushes, and trees—so the earth holding them can once again become disease free—ready to receive new plantings.
- remove undesirable plants, bushes or trees—both to maintain a customer’s landscaping vision and to prepare the soil for springtime’s new plantings.
- prune shrubs and cut back perennials . . . leaving those specimens a customer has chosen to retain for “winter interest.”
- fertilize lawns to protect and strengthen a lawn’s root system.